Just got word from Mike that Tracy was visiting Cy this evening at the hospital. The situation is the same, but it has NOT gotten worse. Tracy recommends that we hold off on the visitations for now. Cy will be pretty out of it until they can get the swelling to go down further. Mike will talk to Cy's folks in the morning to let us know what's up and when folks can come by to see him.
Thanks for the good thoughts. I will certainly pass them on!